Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing


Naturally Ashley's Gluten-free, Raw, Vegan Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
Makes 1 1/2 cups
1 medium zucchini, peeled
2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 of an avocado
1/2  teaspoons mustard powder
2 green onion tops
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper and dash of sea salt (optional)
Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender or a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour generously onto your salad or use as a dip. I like to use it as a sauce for my zucchini noodles too! It's so creamy and savoury. 
I made this for supper tonight and half way through eating it, I added some chopped apples and tomatoes, making it over-the-edge awesome!!! 
I just can't get enough summer salads, I'm so excited that the sun is finally here! I often hear people talking about how they get bored of salads but I find that there are thousands of ways to combine natures sweet fruits and veggies to come up with different tastes and flavours to suit any mood. I'll be sharing my salad combinations as the summer goes along! 
Thanks for reading, 
Keep it phresh, 
Naturally Ashley
xo
Please Comment  |  Like  |  Share  |  Love
Subsrcibe to my videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/naturallyashleyNASH

1 comment:

  1. Great food set us free, thank you, I live without money systems since about 22 years, only google ninaohman and find me.

    ReplyDelete